Address: 30, Kenilworth, Flat 3/4, Sir Augustus Bartolo Street,

Ta' Xbiex XBX 1093, Malta (Europe)

Skype : NCMB Consulting

Tel. +356 7930 3862

      +356 7991 1410

      +356 2133 8519 

      

Tel. +356 2133 8519 

      

© 2019 NCMB Consulting, All rights reserved. You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without NCMB Consulting’s prior written consent.

The Website is designed for the information of readers only and readers should not act on any of the information contained on the Website without seeking professional advice. Nothing on this Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.

All links to third party websites are provided as a convenience to our users. We do not have control, exercise no responsibility and make no representations regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the content/information found or used on visiting any of third party website. The provision of a link to a third party website should not be considered as an express or an implied endorsement of any content/information, products/services that may be available to you, or through, the third party.

NCMB Consulting accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user of the information contained on or accessed through this Website or the material downloaded from the Website. By continuing to use this Website you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.

Anyone seeking to obtain finance for commercial projects can take advantage of the ‘BOV SME Invest’ which is a scheme in collaboration with the Malta Development Bank (MDB).
 

Particularly, the scheme allows for:
 

  • Financing up to a maximum of €750,000;
     

  • Reduced collateral whereby it is possible that only 20% of the capital is tied-up while the remaining 80% could still be free from any collaterals;
     

  • Highly attractive interest rates which could go as low as 3.5%;
     

Availing of this finance package requires a strong and accurate business plan and projected cash flows.  For this reason we urge you to contact NCMB Consulting on info@ncmb.eu to see how we could help you in obtaining the finance you require.